Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm working on a couple of pieces to support the stage set for an upcoming stage play called "Three Screams", which is a script associated with Edvard Munch's painting titled "The Scream".

Below is the first painting, which specifically had to be a still life of a single daisy in a vase. The second painting is a large painting on canvas (which I don't normally do) which will be torn up and destroyed as part of the script (which I sometimes do ;~).

Solitary Daisy Still Life 40" x 30" Palette Knife Oil on Cradled Panel

Below is the large painting for screen set to be "torn up" as part of the stage set. Set designer asked for a big daisy that took up most of the canvas. I think I achieved that! I hope she is happy with it! I can't wait to see the play.



No comments:

Post a Comment